Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
Rules of Engagement Upfront:
- I want you to take an entire day to do this process. I know, I know. No bellyaching. I don’t want you to feel rushed or pressured to get it done.
- Pick a “special spot” to do this. If you want extra credit, book out a hotel room or a co-working space. If you’re going to do this at home, promise me you’ll send everyone away so you have the space to create, focus and think.
- Don’t do this alone. Engage your virtual assistant or anyone on your team (either via Skype or fly them out!). I understand that you may be a “one-person show”—I encourage you to then find a friend or a peer that can be your sounding board.
- Grab a whiteboard or a big sticky board. You’ll need a space to put your notes.
The freebie for this episode is EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAN:
You’ll hear me map out this entire process on the episode. Then, when you are ready to do your own plan, grab the step-by-step cheat sheet so you can work through this process for your own business. With this worksheet, you’ll know exactly how to plan for your 2018.
Check Out These Highlights:
- Why your “non-negotiables” are crucial to your business success. [9:48]
- The power of “declaring your number” and why it can drive your entire success for the New Year. [11:54]
- How to get clarity on the past so you can plan for the future. [13:32]
- The metrics you should come to the table with. [14:15]
- What to ask yourself when you calendar your big promotions—a.k.a “the fun stuff.” [18:43]
- Ways to make money in the next six months (to help get those creative juices flowing!). [19:52]
- Don’t make this one mistake when planning out your promotions! [27:38]
- Why you need white space between promotions. [30:45]
- How to not let FOMO take you down in your planning process. [34:58]